Saturday, November 9, 2013
1. Your USB External Drive / Memory Stick must have a "Music" folder on the root directory where all of your music is stored.
2. Your USB External Drive / Memory Stick must be formated as FAT 32. If you don't know how to do that, simply plug in your USB stick and type "Disk Management" into your Windows Vista / 7 search bar. Right click on your USB drive and select "Format" which will allow you to change the file system if necessary. This will wipe your drive so make sure you've backed everything up.
Sunday, August 18, 2013
|Click to Enlarge|
Sure enough, I went into task manager and Thunderbird was running in the background. I killed the process and started Thunderbird once again to see that the issue had been resolved. Before you delete your profiles through Windows Explorer, check your Task Manager to see if thunderbird.exe is running in the background. It's a simple solution that should only take a few seconds and may allow you to avoid more tedious solutions.
Ring of Honor "Dragon's Reign" was my 32nd live professional wrestling event and my 3rd Ring of Honor event. It took place on Saturday, May 11th at the Rostraver Ice Garden. I went with my son Mike, my friend Joe, his fiance Andrea, and his son Damien. Before the event Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly, Roderick Strong, and Kevin Steen were available for pictures and autographs.
Results (Courtesy of Memory)
The American Wolves (Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards) defeated Martial Law (R.D. Evans and Q.T. Marshall)
This match was a lot of fun. Prior to the event I made a comment toward Q.T. Marshall on Twitter of which he responded to mocking my profile picture. As a result I brought a roll of toilet paper which I threw into the ring and can be seen during his entrance on the DVD. Also on Twitter, Davey Richards had threatening to "kick Q.T. Marshall in the penis a lot of times." Throughout the match Marshall was overprotective of that region of his anatomy. Richards accomplished his goal when both Q.T. and R.D. were in the "Tree of Woe" and both Eddie and Richards delivered running low blows after Richards shouted, "Let's kick them in their dicks!" The American Wolves won with a double submission when Eddie Edwards had R.D. Evans in the Achilles Lock while Davey Richards tapped Q.T. Marshall with an Ankle Lock.
Saturday, August 17, 2013
here. It is in a .txt file format so you can right click the link and save it to your computer for offline access. I'll give a brief outline of some of the things that I enjoyed about the script below.
- Jason is not the super-zombie that we know from the films. The films are acknowledged as a misconception of the real life Jason Voorhees.
- Jason does yield a hockey mask and a machete and is scarred from years of battling Camp Crystal Lake counselors, but is not the "undead" version that we see in films.
- Jason's mother died from cancer and Jason was rumored to have died in a jet ski accident, but the public bases their opinion of Jason Voorhees on the films rather than reality.
- Freddy Kruger haunts Jason's dreams, and Jason avoids sleep at all costs and has a condition that allows him to go without sleep for long periods of time.
- As Kruger slowly brings the "dream world" over to reality, a battle ensues between the real Jason and the Cyborg-Jason from Jason X in a movie theater.
Friday, August 16, 2013
To truly delete a file you should use a program like Eraser. Eraser terminates the link to the file and then overwrites the sectors which store the data related to the file several times over. I used Eraser to wipe sensitive files from a computer that my wife's grandparents gave us before I sold it and would strongly recommend it for anyone who stores sensitive or private information on their computer before selling or disposal.